Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for extravagance shopping, ultramodern design and an energetic nightlife scene. In Dubai, pretty much everything is intended to be the greatest and the best. Here you’ll locate the world’s tallest building, the biggest man-made islands, the wealthiest horse race, the greatest shopping celebration, the biggest shopping center, and the most luxurious hotels. The encompassing Arabian Desert, city’s design and landmarks are marvelous. Lured by these and the city’s awesome shopping and shorelines an ever increasing number of explorers are finding Dubai. Dubai offers in abundance incredible eating and nightlife options and the entire city is well connected by public transport.
Price Starting From
INR. 30,000 + Taxes
Indicative pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival at Dubai International Airport
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport and clearing Immigrations, meet our Travel Representative who will guide you to your vehicle and then take you to the Hotel
Check in to the Hotel as per the check in time (1500hrs) and then time to Relax.
Optional Tour: In the evening, pick up from the Hotel is between 1845 Hrs to 1915 Hrs for dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek with Music and Tanoura Dance show with a sip of your favorite (Non-Alcoholic) drink and BBQ buffet. Transfer back to the Hotel after the Dhow Cruise and overnight stay at Dubai.
Leisur Dubai City Tour.
Buffet Breakfast at the Accommodation, Day Free at own Leisure, enjoy Complimentary Dubai City tour.
Tour Description: Pick up at around 1000hrs for a half day Dubai City tour. Dubai is a bustling city with an individual charm of its own. The tour starts with a stop at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque proceeding towards a drive through the Jumeirah Beach and all its spectacular hotels where we can stop for a photo shoot. The trip continues to the Sheikh Zayed road where we watch the sparkling science-fiction skyscrapers standing alongside the Dubai World Trade Center. En route we pass by the majestic Sheikh Palace followed by a short break by the Creek. The journey then continues towards the Bastakiya area in Bur Dubai, where we stop for a while to admire the old wind-tower houses built by wealthy merchants.
TOUR ITINERARY: The Tour will include Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum, Mina Bazaar, Arba (water taxi), Old Bazaar, Spice Market, Gold Souq, Open Beach at Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Burj Al Arab Hotel and Sheikh Zayed Road
Transfers back to Hotel after the tour in the afternoon and then the day is free to spend at your own leisure. Overnight stay in Dubai..
Burj Khalifa (124th) floor tickets with hotel Transfers)
Buffet Breakfast at Hotel and from morning till the afternoon you are free to spend time at your own Leisure, you may take the optional tour to World’s Tallest Building the Skyscraper Burj Khalifa tickets to 124th Floor with Fountain Show at Dubai Mall.
Tour Description: Pick up in the early evening to experience jaw-dropping views over Dubai with entry to the Burj Khalifa at the top observatory, including hotel pickup. Travel to the world’s highest tower by air-conditioned vehicle, and ride the express elevators to the 124th-floor viewpoint. Then, enjoy time on your own to savor the breath-taking views over Dubai. After the observatory deck, enjoy the Dubai Fountain, which is the world’s tallest performing fountain, in Downtown Dubai. The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies.
The Fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights.
Transfer back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Dubai Check out and Departure
Post Buffet Breakfast at Hotel, time to check out as per standard check out time (1100hrs) and Transfers from Accommodation will be as per the flight timings to Dubai International Airport for your Return Flight back home.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Dubai
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Complimentary half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- All applicable taxes except UAE Tourism Tax (UAE) and applicable G.S.T (India)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column
- Air Fare
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Cost of any optional tours/excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- Applicable G.S.T of 5% on Total Package Cost extra as applicable
- Tourism Dirham Fee is not included in the cost and needs to be paid directly at the hotel
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500hours and check out time is 1100hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy