Hong Kong is an autonomous region, and a erstwhile British colony, in southeastern China. Its a dynamic and populated urban area and a noteworthy port and worldwide financial center with a high rise studded horizon. Macau is a self-governing locale on the south shoreline of China, over the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese domain until 1999, it mirrors a blend of social impacts. Its mammoth gambling clubs and shopping centers on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned a title of the,”Las Vegas of Asia.”
Hong Kong Macau Tour is a curated 4 days tour, offering an extraordinary excursion at two of the most mainstream South-east Asian destination. The agenda is a magnificent mix of adventure, touring, staggering vistas, and other delightful encounters. While Hong Kong is perfect for families with its humming shopping boulevards and stunning city choices, Macau is very famous as the ‘Gambling club Capital of Asia.
Price Starting From
INR. 40000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Hong Kong
Arrive in Hongkong
Get transferred to the hotel and check in
Today we enjoy orientation tour of Hong Kong city wherein we pass by Harbour Tunnel, Repulse Bay, Victoria Peak, Enjoy the spectacular view of the city from The Sky Terrace 428.
Visit Madame Tussaud's wax museum. After enjoy shopping at Hong kong shopping Market.
Get dropped to the hotel in the evening
Overnight at hotel in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Tour
Hong Kong Tour
Visit amazing Disneyland Hong Kong. Experience the biggest new attraction Toy story land, watch famous Disney character perform at Golden Mickeys – A musical show at Fantasy Land.
Enjoy different adventure rides at Disney land
Post a fun filled day at the entertainment park get dropped back to the hotel
Rest of the day is at leisure
Overnight at hotel in Hong Kong
Transfer to Macau
Hong Kong To Macau
Post breakfast proceed to Macau by jet foil
On arrival we visit Grand Prix Museum and Wine Museum/Macao Museum followed by city orientation tour of Macau which includes, Statue of Goddess of mercy, St. Paul Cathedral, Penha Hill, Barrier Gate, Enjoy spectacular view of the city from Macau Tower observatory Deck.
Later visit famous Casino – Le Venetian. Spend the night and explore the Luxurious ‘The Venetian’.
Transfer to Hong Kong & Departure
Macau to Hong Kong
Post breakfast return to Hong Kong by jet foil
Get dropped to the airport and proceed for onward destination
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals –as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Gov.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500hours and check out time is 1100hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit.
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy