The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. It’s home to various shorelines, coral reefs and nature holds, and uncommon creatures like mammoth Aldabra tortoises. Mahé, a center for going to alternate islands, is home to capital Victoria. Powder like beaches lapped by topaz waters, lavish slopes, a brilliant laid-back beat; these fantasies of a tropical heaven progress toward becoming reality in Seychelles.
Price Starting From
INR. 1,50,000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrive in Mahe transfer to Praslin
On arrive at Mahe airport and proceed for transfer to Mahe ferry terminal to board your ferry to Praslin. On arrival at Praslin, transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel. Praslin is Seychelles’ second largest island where the vegetation is so special it was once seriously believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the shoreline
Overnight at Praslin.
Full Day Praslin Tour
Today enjoy full Day Vallee-de-Mai / Anse Lazio Tour.
Starting with a coach transfer from the hotel, this full-day excursion is dedicated to the renowned World Heritage Site, the Vallee-de-Mai Nature Reserve, and relaxation on one of the world's most picturesque beaches, Anse Lazio.
This extraordinary primeval forest, known as the Garden of Eden, is the unique habitat in the universe where the Coco-de-Mer palm grows in its natural state.
Vallee-de-Mai is also home to one of the world’s rarest birds, the Black Parrot.
The afternoon is at leisure at Anse Lazio, voted amongst the Top 10 in the world
Get transferred back to the hotel at 16h00.
Overnight in Praslin.
Praslin to La Digue
After breakfast board your ferry to La Digue.
Set foot on this magical island where the main forms of transport are still bicycle and ox-cart, you will feel yourself transported back to yesteryear.
Steeped in tradition, La Digue is one of the most popular spots for enjoying a unique, island-style way of life at a wonderfully unhurried pace.
Overnight in La Digue
La Digue day at leisure
On this day the entire day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own.
Optional : Horse riding at L’Union Estate : If you want to enjoy horse riding in the sun in paradise, then the place to be is at L’Union Estate on the enchanting island of La Digue. You can either ride inside the large fenced area of the estate or along Anse Source d'Argent, one of the most photographed beaches in the world
Overnight in La Digue.
La Digue to Mahe
Proceed for your transfer to La Digue ferry terminal to board your ferry to Mahe. The journey by ferry takes approximately 90 minutes.
On arrival at Mahe ferry terminal, proceed for your transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at Mahe.
After breakfast, proceed to Mahe airport to board flight to your onward destination
- Full day Vallee de Mai/ Anse Lazio tour on Shared Coach Basis .operates only on Monday,Thursday,Friday
- Return airport/ferry terminal to hotel transfers on Private Basis
- Please note that tours/transfers on Shared coach depart at fixed timings. Kindly be on time as the coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers or tours
- 05 Nights hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above
- Mahe – Praslin/ Praslin – La Digue/La Digue – Mahe economy class ferry tickets
- Any upgradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers,laundry,telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group men
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- GST 5% (Govermant Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500hours and check out time is 1100hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit.
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy