Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island country, is known for its shorelines, tidal ponds and reefs. The mountainous interiors of Black River Gorges National Park are studded with rainforests, waterfalls, climbing trails and untamed life like the flying fox. Mauritius is an interesting, world-in-one-island piece of heaven. Its name itself evokes pictures of tropical extravagance and tremendous excess. This 6 Nights 7 days Mauritius package offers the best the country offers.
Price Starting From
INR. 80,000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival at Port Louis
Arrive at Port Louis airport
Get transferred to the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure
Overnight at hotel in Port Louis
Port Louis Exploration
Post breakfast visit Pamplemousses formally known as Sir Seewoosagur Botanic Gardens – it is home to an incredible variety of tropical plants, many of them are indigenous.
Visit the Citadel Fort witness panoramic views of Port Louis from atop
Explore the city orientation tour wherein we come across Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings.
Enjoy shopping at Le Cauden waterfront in the evening
Return to the hotel in the evening overnight at hotel in Port Louis
Day exploration to Ile Aux Cerfs
After breakfast proceed to enjoy a speed boat ride to reach Ile Aux Cerfs
On arrival enjoy unmatched beauty of the island
Enjoy water activities like parasailing, banana boat ride, jet scooter and under sea walk.
After an adventurous day head back to the hotel taking the same speed boat ride
Overnight at hotel in Port Louis
Casela Bird Park
After a leisurely breakfast visit the Casela Bir Park
Casela Bird Park – home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction.
Spend half a day marveling the beautiful creatures
After visit the shopping district Bagatelle mall for some Mauritian style shopping
Get transferred to the hotel and the rest of the evening is at leisure
This day will be dedicated to exploring the coral life of this pristine island
After breakfast take a Glass bottom boat ride and see the beautiful corals in the clear blue water.
Later take a self exploratory tour of the island
In the evening, we enjoy the Sega dance – A distinctive style of music and dance
On this day visit Chamarel village wherein we will come across Black River George, Seven coloured earth and Chamarel Waterfalls – considered to be the best waterfalls in Mauritius.
Later visit Curious Corner- A world full of illusions, then we take a South Tour of Port Louis wherein we visit Trou Aux Cerfs also known as Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano but could become active at any time in the next thousands years.
Also visit Grand Bassin – the Sacred Lake and the Model Ship Factory.
After an exploratory day get dropped to the hotel
Departure from Port Louis
After a leisurely breakfast an amazing island holiday concludes
Get dropped to the airport and proceed for onward destination
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach basis
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 PM
- The pricing is computed at the current Rate of Exchange of 1 USD = 65 INR. In case of any increase in the Rate of Exchange, the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline, the in/out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during the stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of trains, airplanes, buses, ships or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e., meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on the tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary/cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per the company policy