Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a city known for fancy ornate places and awesome street life. Ko Samui, Thailand’s second biggest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east shore of the Kra Isthmus. It’s known for its palm beaches, coconut forests and rain forest, in addition to luxury resorts and rich spas. This colorful Thailand getaway to Koh Samui and Bangkok offers 5 nights 6 days and gives you the best of Thailand has to offer.
Price Starting From
INR. 25000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrive Bangkok Airport, transfer to Hotel
Meet representative on arrival at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Bangkok city & Temple tour with Gems Gallery (PVT)
Visit the Golden Buddha Temple
Passing through Chinatown visit Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok.
Drop to hotel, Overnight at Hotel
Safari world tour with buffet lunch (SIC)
Post breakfast at hotel.
08.00 a.m. Driver pick up from the hotel for Safari World. Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone.
Witness an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action
stunt spectacular at Safari World.
Post Tour drop to hotel overnight in Bangkok Hotel
Bangkok to Pattaya Alcazar show (PVT)
Post Breakfast at hotel
09.00 a.m. Driver pick up from hotel, get transferred to hotel in Pattaya (PVT).
After arrival in Pattaya Check into Hotel, rest of the day at leisure
05.30 p.m. Pick up from various hotel for Alcazar is an art and entertainment show a Thai Specialty.
Coral Island by speed boat with Indian lunch (SIC).
Post Breakfast at hotel
08.30 a.m. Only 45 minutes boat ride west of Pattaya, the idyllic beaches of Koh Larn (Coral Island) offer a change of pace from the upbeat dynamism of Pattaya beaches and make a perfect day-trip.
A former sleepy fishing village boasts translucent blue waters, brimming with an abundance of coral and marine life. Relax on the fine white sand, get that perfect sun tan or plunge in for a swim. 12.00 p.m. return back to Pattaya.
lunch at Indian restaurant, transfer back to hotel.
Pattaya Utapao Airport to Phuket Airport (PVT).
Post Breakfast at the hotel
08.00 a.m. Transfer to Utapao Pattaya International Airport for flight to Phuket.
12.05 p.m. Arrive Phuket airport, driver pick up and transfer to hotel.
14:00 p.m. Pick up from hotel and start to explore drive pass by Patong beach, Karon beach, Kata beach & Kata View Point
Visit Elephant Farm, Tiger Kingdom, Trickeye Musium, Upside Down House, Go Kart, ATV, Snake Farm and King Cobra Show, Monkey Show, Phuket Zoo, Shooting Range, Dolphins Show (Pay by self )
Visit Big buddha on the mountain hight 490 metre nice to see view east and west of Phuket island.
Have a Delicious Thai food or Seafood with hill side view at Mountain breeze restaurant ( Py by self ) or sea view at Kan Eang@Pier Lunch by self
Post Lunch Visit Chalong temple
18:45 p.m. Return back to your hotel.
Full day Phi Phi Island by ferry with lunch (SIC).
Breakfast at the hotel
Do a day trip and that’s a visit to Phi Phi Island. Phi Phi is much loved by day trippers as well as those who want to spend more time exploring this unique island. A day trip is a great way to get to know something of the island and to experience this beautiful island in the Andaman Sea
07:00 AM Pick-Up From Your Hotel
08:30 AM Departure from Rassada Harbour
10:15 AM Sightseeing At Phi Phi Lay (Maya Bay, Lohsa Mah, Pileh Lagoon, and Viking Cave) and Swimming and Snorkeling at Coral Bay.
12:30 PM Enjoy Lunch at Phi Phi Don and Free time to Explore The Surrounding’s of The Island
14:30 PM Departure From Ton Sai Bay (on your selected return date)
16:15 PM Arrive at Harbour and Transfer Back to Hotel
Free at your own leisure, until transfer out to airport.
After breakfast at hotel, free on leisure until transfer out to Phuket Airport.
- 02 Nights in Bangkok.
- 02 Nights in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights in Phuket.
- Daily breakfast
- All Airport and hotel transfers
- 1 way air ticket Pattaya Utapao to Phuket by Air Asia airline with luggage 15 Kg/person, hand
- bag 7 Kg/person.
- Half Day Bangkok City & temple tour with Gems Gallery base on sic.
- Safari world & Marine park with lunch base on sic.
- Alcazar show with soft drink (normal seats) base on sic.
- Coral Island with Indian lunch base on sic.
- Half day Phuket city tours base on PVT.
- Full day Phi Phi Island by ferry with lunch and National park fee @US$ 12 /person
- Anything note mentioned in the inclusions column
- All flight tickets unless otherwise mentioned
- All Meals unless other wise mentioned
- All taxes
- All Expenses of Personal Nature
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach basis
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 PM
- The pricing is computed at the current Rate of Exchange of 1 USD = 65 INR. In case of any increase in the Rate of Exchange, the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline, the in/out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during the stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of trains, airplanes, buses, ships or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e., meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on the tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary/cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per the company policy
*Prices shared are indicative actual price will be shared on request post incorporating all customizations