Australia is a nation and continent encompassed by the Indian and Pacific seas. Australia is a wild and wonderful place, a land who’s shading palette of red outback sands and Technicolor reefs outlines complex urban communities and profound Indigenous stories compel individuals towards it.
Price Starting From
INR. 150000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Brisbane – Gold Coast
Arrive at Brisbane International Airport and Transfer to world’s famous Surfers Paradise- Gold Coast
Check in at Hotel / Similar
Overnight at Gold Coast.
After breakfast proceed to the Sea World, a world beyond your wildest dreams, adventure and action, it’s as much fun as you can fit into one day at sea world
Experience the rides of a life time on a mono rail, the free fall waterslide of the rapids ride, just to name a few.
See miraculous acts performed in the whale, dolphin and sea lion celebration, shiver as diver’s hand-feed sharks, stingrays and giant gropers at the shark encounter, and visit the world of the sea aquarium.
Overnight at Gold coast.
After breakfast proceed by deluxe coach to WARNER BROS. Movie World - the Hollywood on the gold coast.
Catch the “Kodak express” through huge sound and special effects stages. New and only at Warner bros. Movie world, the all - time blockbuster movie batman, comes alive.
Then fasten your seat belts inside the Warner bros. screening room where there are gremlins in the works or take a journey into fantasy with some of Hollywood’s most colorful legends on the Looney tunes studio tour.
Overnight at Gold coast.
Gold Coast – Brisbane – Sydney
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight for Sydney.
Arrive at Sydney’s Kings ford Smith International Airport and check in at Hotel. Sydney’s laid-back outdoor lifestyle and physical allure make it one of the world’s easiest and most pleasant cities to visit.
Day free for rest & leisure.
Overnight at Sydney.
After breakfast proceed on a City Tour which includes Sydney Harbor, Darling Harbor, Opera house from outside, Harbor Bridge and Bondi Beach.
Visit Australian wild life park, Madam Tussauds, Sydney Aquarium.
Return to hotel in the evening.
Overnight at Sydney
Arrival at Cairns
After Breakfast proceeds to Sydney airport to board flight for Cairns.
Arrive and start your spectacular KURANDA TOUR (NOTE - KURANDA TOUR WILL BE ONLY DONE IF THE ARRIVAL TIME AT CAIRNS IS BEFORE 12:00 NOON HOURS) The ride takes you on a spectacular journey of breathtaking scenery.
Marvel at the spectacular scenery along the Kennedy Highway and up through the Kuranda Rain Forest to the banks of Barron River.
Overnight at Cairns
After Breakfast proceed for a full day big cat cruise trip to the GREAT BARRIER REEF, the most complex expanse of living coral on earth.
You may take an optional light aircraft or helicopter tour to appreciate the overall size and form of the reef.
Overnight at Cairns.
Cairns – Melbourne
After breakfast proceed to board flight for Melbourne.
Arrive and check in at Hotel.
Later proceed on a MELBOURNE CITY TOUR to Royal botanic garden, Bourke street mall, town hall, St. Patrick cathedral, Melbourne Cricket Ground (from Outside), national tennis center, 1956 Olympic venues, Victoria arts center, Bourke and Collins Street.
Overnight at Melbourne.
After Breakfast we proceed to full day GREAT OCEAN ROAD. The Twelve Apostles are giant rock stacks that rise majestically from the Southern Ocean and are the central feature of the rugged Port Campbell National Park. The Twelve Apostles are located just east of Port Campbell, along the Great Ocean Road.
Parks Victoria has built boardwalks, tracks, and viewing areas to ensure you get spectacular views of the Twelve Apostles.
Overnight at Melbourne
Melbourne –Return Journey
After breakfast proceed to airport to board flight for Return Journey
Tour ends on arrival with sweet and happy memories.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Gold Coast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Sydney
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairns
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Melbourne
- Meals as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Entire road journey and sightseeing as per itinerary with entrance fees.
- Services of an experienced Indian tour Manager.
- Any increase in the airport taxes charged by the airline on your air ticket.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Cost of any optional tours/excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- Applicable G.S.T of 9% on Total Package Cost extra as applicable
- Tourism Dirham Fee is not included in the cost and needs to be paid directly at the hotel
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only.
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in roe the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit.
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy