Nepal is a landlocked country in the Himalayan country in South Asia, Kathmandu-Chitwan -Pokhara circuit is a well-favored tour in Nepal. The tour includes countless varied architecture and fascinating art of Kathmandu, natural heritage Chitwan jungle and Pokhara tour, it’s a gateway to the Himalayas. This tour also includes Nagarkot and Sarangkot view point that encompass the beauty of Himalayas.
Price Starting From
INR. 50000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival at kathmandu
Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu
Get transferred to the hotel, check in to your room
Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Kathmandu markets and eateries by self
Overnight at Kathmandu hotel
Kathmandu sight seeing
Post a leisurely breakfast proceed for Kathmandu Sightseeing
Visit the Swoyambunath (Monkey) Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square. Pashupatinath Hindu Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square
Post an eventful day of sightseeing get dropped to the hotel
Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel
Post breakfast proceed for half a day sightseeing in Kathmandu
Visit Bhaktapur Dubar Square and Chagunarayan Temple
Post Lunch we proceed to Nagarkot
Check out of the hotel in Kathmandu and drive to the hiking point
Nagarkot is about 4 hours hiking from the last car drop off point
Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
Transferred to nagarkot
Rise early on this day to witness spectacle views of the Himalayas ranges and sunrise
The sunrise viewed from this hill present you the ever-refreshing memory of the majestic panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west and Mt. Everest in the east
After a leisurely Check out of the hotel in Nagarkot drive to Chitwan National Park (5/6 hours driving) you will arrive there by afternoon.
After Lunch, you will do whole day to do activities at the Chitwan National Park
Overnight at hotel in Chitwan
Sight seeing at chitwan national park
Post breakfast enjoy an activity studded day at Chitwan National Park
Enjoy Elephant Ride, Birds Watching, Jungle Walks, Canoeing, Tharu Village Walk, Cultural dance and Guided nature walks.
Enjoy you jungle stay in and last night in Chitwan
Transer to pokhr
Post breakfast check out of the hotel in Chitwan
Drive to Pokhra
Upon arrival in Pokhra, Check into a hotel in Pokhra
Spend the rest of day we are boating in Fewa Lake.
Hike to world peace stupa, enjoy some spectacular views from atop the Stupa
Hike back to the hotel, overnight at hotel in Pokhra
Rise early on this for a morning hike, drive to Sarangkot Hill for the best sunrise and magnificent view of Himalayas and back to Pokhara.
After breakfast enjoy a full day Pokhara valley sightseeing. Visit Devi’s fall, Gupteswor cave, Tibetan refugee camp, Seti River banishing Museum, Bindabasini temple and Barahi temple
After an eventful day of sightseeing, return to the hotel
Transfer to kathmandu
Wake up at leisure on this day, Post breakfast check out of the hotel
Drive to Kathmandu it’s a 6 to 7 hours drive across mountainous roads
Upon arrival check into hotel in Kathmandu, rest of the evening is at leisure
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Tour concludes on this day
After a sumptuous breakfast check out of the hotel in Kathmandu
Get dropped to Kathmandu International Airport and proceed for onward journey.
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- One Professional Experience tour guide for whole tour.
- All private transportation for whole tour.
- 1 Night Hotel in Nagarkot.
- All the activities, 2 Nights accommodation, National park fees and meals in Chitwan.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara.
- Tour guide and driver: foods, equipment, salary, insurance and accommodation etc.
- Government tax and official expenses.
- Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Lunch and Dinner whole tour.
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water, Beer etc.
- Monument Entrance fees and
- Tips for staff.
- Government Taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500hours and check out time is 1100hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy