Europe is a continent in the Northern Hemisphere and for the most part in the Eastern Hemisphere. There basically is no way to visit Europe and not be awestruck by its picturesque excellence, epic history and stunning imaginative and culinary variety. Explore the best of Europe hopping multiple countries in a 9 Nights do all tour.
Price Starting From
INR. 1,50,000 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in London
On arrival in London, get transferred to the hotel
Check in to hotel and later proceed for London tour
Enjoy city orientation tour includes Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park.
Enjoy panoramic view of the city through London Eye Ride.
After an eventful day return to the hotel, Overnight at hotel in London
London – Stonehenge – Bath – Cardiff
Rise early on this day and after breakfast Check Out of hotel
Proceed to Stonehenge, on arrival discover this mysterious wonder of the world
Later proceed to the glorious city of Bath, On arrival an orientation tour includes its graceful terraces and a visit to the Baths dating from Roman times.
In the evening we proceed to Cardiff – capital of Wales, Check into hotel in Cardiff and spend the night there.
Cardiff to Waterford
On this day enjoy the city orientation tour where we cross the historic castle and see the Millennium Stadium Cardiff Arms Park.
Later enjoy the ferry ride from Pembroke to Rosslare Harbour.
In the evening proceed to Waterford – the oldest city in the country.
On arrival check into hotel, Overnight in Waterford
Waterford – Kildare – Dublin
After breakfast check out of hotel in Waterford and proceed towards Dublin
On the way visit Waterford Crystal Factory – House of Crystals to see the making of crystals.
En route, we visit Irish National Stud Farm located outside the town of Kildare. View the world-class stallions and the glorious Japanese gardens.
Also visit the Boreens to medieval Kilkenny ancient castle.
On arrival in Dublin Check into hotel.
In the evening we enjoy Irish dance show
Dublin – Belfast
After breakfast proceed Check out of hotel and proceed for a full day of Dublin sightseeing
City orientation tour of Dublin which includes Trinity College(Subject to Operation), the Bank of Ireland, which used to be Ireland's House of Parliament, St. Cathedral, Phoenix Park and the Georgian Squares.
Proceed to Belfast - administrative capital of Northern Ireland.
On arrival check into hotel rest of the evening free for shopping
On this day enjoy a full day of Belfast sightseeing
Visit Giant Causeway –the only World Heritage site in Northern Ireland renowned for its polygonal columns of layered basalt and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Then visit the Titanic Belfast – discover the stories of making of Titanic ship, followed by city orientation tour which includes City Hall and Queen's University.
Return to the hotel and rest of the evening is at leisure
Belfast to Glasgow
Wake up at leisure and Check out of hotel in Belfast
Board a ferry for Glasgow Largest City in Scotland.
On arrival check into hotel rest of the evening is at leisure
Glasgow Edinburgh Glasgow
Enjoy city orientation tour of Glasgow which includes George Square and the Cathedral as well as River Clyde.
Then we proceed to Edinburgh – Scotland’s Capital. On arrival we explore city in orientation tour which includes Prince Street, Royal Mile, and views of Holyrood House, Arthur’s Seat, the new Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh castle from inside.
Later we visit Scotch Distillery.
Return to Glasgow in the evening rest of the day is at leisure
Glasgow Lake District York
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed towards York
Enjoy a beautiful drive through the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Lake District.
On arrival in Lake District, visit the shores of Lake Windermere and enjoy cruise ride on Lake Windermere.
Proceed to York; on arrival we visit Viking York walking tour which takes us through the historic streets of the most haunted city in Britain to the cobbled 'Shambles', around the city walls, to Petergate and Stonegate and to the magnificent Minster from outside.
Overnight at hotel in York
York – Stratford – Departure to London
After breakfast check out of the hotel
Proceed to Stratford and visit the house where Shakespeare was born.
Drive through Oxford shire countryside to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Drop to London Airport and proceed for onward destination tour concludes
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach basis
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 PM
- The pricing is computed at the current Rate of Exchange of 1 USD = 65 INR. In case of any increase in the Rate of Exchange, the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline, the in/out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during the stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of trains, airplanes, buses, ships or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e., meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on the tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary/cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per the company policy