The Bhutan Tours is of a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, it is known for its religious communities, posts (or dzongs) and landscapes that range from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. Texatroves Bhutan Tour is an end to end escapade to the last extraordinary Himalayan kingdom, covered in secret and enchantment, where a conventional Buddhist culture blends with modern development
Price Starting From
INR. 18500 + Taxes (Per Person)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Paro Transfer to Thimpu and Thimpu Sightseeing
After arriving at Paro International Airport, you will be welcomed by your dedicated certified guide, and after immigration & amp; baggage collection you will proceed to your hotel in Thimphu, capital of Bhutan.
After refreshment you will start your trip according to below itinerary with certified guide and dedicated vehicle.
Visit Tashichho Dzhong, National Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang.
Post full day sightseeing drop to hotel
Overnight at hotel in Thimpu
Post breakfast proceed for an eventful day of Thimpu Sightseeing
Visit the Takin preserve national park, folk heritage museum, national handicraft emporium.
Also check out the national library and other prominent spots in Thimpu.
Post an eventful day get dropped at the hotel, overnight at hotel in Thimpu
Punakha Day excursion
Post a leisurely breakfast proceed for a day excursion to Punakha
Pass through the Dochula Pass en-route Punakha, the Pass besides its scenic attractiveness also holds religious importance in the Bhutanese culture
Also visit the Punakha Dzong which is built at the confluence of Pho Chu and Mo Chu rivers
Take a scenic ride back to Thimpu
Overnight at hotel in Thimpu
Thimpu to Paro
After breakfast depart from the hotel and proceed for paro
Upon arrival in paro check in to the hotel and get refreshed
Leave for a half day sightseeing of Paro
Visit the Ta Dzong (National Museum) and the Druk Choedding the town temple
Post the excursion get dropped to the hotel
Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Paro and its markets and night life
Rise early on this day
Post a sumptuous breakfast proceed to visit the Tiger Nest Monastery
The Tiger nest monastery visit is also a small trek to reach the spot
Tiger Nest monastery a famed spot in Bhutan was built in the year 1692 by Guru Rinpoche and is one of the most iconic spots in Bhutan
After the exploration proceed for lunch
Visit the Rinpung Dzong in the second half another sacred building constructed in 1644
Post this you will be dropped at the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure to reminisce a time well spent in this beautiful and mysterious country.
Post breakfast check out of the hotel
An amazing trip to Bhutan concludes
Get dropped at the Paro international airport and proceed for onward destination
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Hotels based on 3 star categories only
- Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary only
- All permits and taxes included
- Vehicle for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Guide for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions segment
- No refreshment at any time (doesn’t include bed tea or evening tea)
- No personal expenses
- Four and five star hotels can be provided at an additional cost
- Any additional charges will be directly collected from the clients
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy