Holiday International Bhutan Tour
Holiday international Bhutan Tour is of a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, it is known for its religious communities, posts (or dzongs) and landscapes that range from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. Texatroves Holiday International Bhutan Tour is an end to end escapade to the last extraordinary Himalayan kingdom, covered in secret and enchantment, where a conventional Buddhist culture blends with modern development. The Nature exist with holiday international Bhutan Tour.
Price Starting From
USD$ 225 + Taxes (Per Person) (Per Day)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Paro Airport Transfer to Thimphu
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu to begin your Holiday international Bhutan Tour. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten & Folk Heritage Museum whilst on Holiday international Bhutan Tour. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre,Tashichho Dzong . Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Punakha Day excursion
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass during your Holiday international Bhutan Tour. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong . After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang . Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Gangtey Excursion [Phobjikha]
Evening return back. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue. Evening return back. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
After breakfast drive to Paro. On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong. Overnight stay at Paro.
Visit to Tiger's Nest
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Departure at Paro
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey your Holiday international Bhutan Tour concludes.
Bhutan Tour Package Pricing Grid
No of Pax
(Cost Per Person)
USD$. 3150 + 5% GST
USD$ 6300 + 5% GST
USD$ 9450 + 5% GST
USD$ 12600 + 5% GST
USD$ 15750 + 5% GST
USD$ 1575 + 5% GST
USD$ 3850 + 5% GST
USD$ 7700 + 5% GST
USD$ 11550 + 5% GST
USD$ 15400 + 5% GST
USD$ 19250 + 5% GST
USD$ 1925 + 5% GST
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary only
- All permits are included
- A vehicle for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sightseeing in SUV
- All meals on all days
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions segment
- No refreshment at any time (doesn’t include bed tea or evening tea)
- No personal expenses
- Any additional charges will be directly collected from the clients
- Monument entry fees
- Activity Charges
- Extra meals unless otherwise mentioned.
- Extra vehicle usage
- Expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances
- Early Check-in and Late Check Out Charges
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on private basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy