International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package
International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package is of a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, it is known for its religious communities, posts (or dzongs) and landscapes that range from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. Texatroves International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package is an end to end escapade to the last extraordinary Himalayan kingdom, covered in secret and enchantment, where a conventional Buddhist culture blends with modern development
Price Starting From
USD$ 225 + Taxes (Per Person) (Per Day)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Paro Transfer to Thimpu and Thimpu Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu begin your International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Post breakfast proceed for an eventful day of Thimpu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang, King's Memorial Chorten & Folk Heritage Museum whilst on your International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package. Afternoon transfer to Paro. On Arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Punakha Day excursion
Post a leisurely breakfast proceed for a day excursion to Punakha
Pass through the Dochula Pass en-route Punakha,
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong , Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Lhakhang. Overnight stay at Paro.
Thimpu to Paro
After breakfast depart from the hotel and proceed for paro
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey International Bhutan Holiday Travel Package concludes.
Bhutan Tour Package Pricing Grid
No of Pax
(Cost Per Person)
USD$ 1800 + 5% GST
USD$ 3600 + 5% GST
USD$ 5400 + 5% GST
USD$ 7200 + 5% GST
USD$ 9000 + 5% GST
USD$ 900 + 5% GST
USD$ 2200 + 5% GST
USD$ 4400 + 5% GST
USD$ 6600 + 5% GST
USD$ 8800 + 5% GST
USD$ 11000 + 5% GST
USD$ 1100 + 5% GST
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary only
- All permits are included
- A vehicle for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sightseeing in SUV
- All meals All day
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions segment
- No refreshment at any time (doesn’t include bed tea or evening tea)
- No personal expenses
- Any additional charges will be directly collected from the clients
- Monument entry fees
- Activity Charges
- Extra meals unless otherwise mentioned.
- Extra vehicle usage
- Expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances
- Early Check-in and Late Check Out Charges
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on private basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy