International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour
International Bhutan Honeymoon Tours is of a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, it is known for its religious communities, posts (or dzongs) and landscapes that range from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. Texatroves International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour is an end to end escapade to the last extraordinary Himalayan kingdom, covered in secret and enchantment, where a conventional Buddhist culture blends with modern development
Price Starting From
USD$. 225 + Taxes (Per Person) (Per Day)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Paro
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu and begin your International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang, King's (National) Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue on your International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Way to Bhumthang
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Trongsa across Pele-La-Pass, Enroute Chendbji Chorten. Further ahead visit Trongsa Dzong. Then drive further to Bumthang over the Yutong-La-Pass. While in Chumey valley in Bumthang, visit the Yathra Weaving Factory. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Bumthang during your International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour.
After breakfast, 1st half visit Jakar Dzong. Lamey Goemba: A large palace and monastery,Chakhar Lhakhang, Kurjey Lhakhang. Afternoon 2nd half Visit Tamshing Lhakhang.The evening ends visit a local handloom weaving house and Interact with the weavers. Overnight stay at Bumthang.
Visit to Punakha/Wangdue
After breakfast drive to Punakha. Reach Punakha by late afternoon. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Punakha/Wangdue.
Paro Sight seeing
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong , Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Lhakhang. Overnight stay at Paro.
Excursion to Chele-La-Pass
After breakfast excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey, International Bhutan Honeymoon Tour concludes.
Bhutan Tour Package Pricing Grid
No of Pax
(Cost Per Person)
USD$. 4050 + 5% GST
USD$. 8100 + 5% GST
USD$. 12150 + 5% GST
USD$.16200 + 5% GST
USD$. 20250 + 5% GST
USD$. 2025 + 5% GST
USD$. 4950 + 5% GST
USD$. 9900+ 5% GST
USD$. 14850 + 5% GST
USD$. 19800 + 5% GST
USD$. 24750 + 5% GST
USD$. 2475 + 5% GST
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary only
- All permits are included
- A vehicle for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sightseeing in SUV
- All meals on all days day of arrival.
- Water Bottle.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions segment
- No refreshment at any time (doesn’t include bed tea or evening tea)
- No personal expenses
- Any additional charges will be directly collected from the clients
- Monument entry fees
- Activity Charges
- Extra meals unless otherwise mentioned.
- Extra vehicle usage
- Expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances
- Early Check-in and Late Check Out Charges
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on private basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy