Europe Deal Tour
Europe Tour is a continent in the Northern Hemisphere and for the most part in the Eastern Hemisphere. There basically is no way to visit Europe Tour and not be awestruck by its picturesque excellence, epic history and stunning imaginative and culinary variety. Explore the best of Europe Tour hopping multiple countries in a 9 Nights do all tour.
Price Starting From
Arrival at Montreux
Arrive at the Geneva Airport and board on a train with your Swiss Travel Pass to Start Europe Deal Tour and move to Montreux.
• Take a walking tour to the Lake Promenade and later on visit the Chillon Castle.
Make yourself Comfortable and welcome.
Enjoy panoramic view of the city through Montreux Eye Ride.
After an eventful day return to the hotel, Overnight at hotel in Montreux.
Rise early on this day and after breakfast Check Out of hotel
Berner Oberland railway has dedicated a whole train to the world’s most delicate temptation.
Starting from Montreux, travel to Gruyeres.
Then continue to Broc to see the making of the famousCailler chocolate and Back to Hotel.
Zermatt Cable Car Ride
Take the train to Zermatt and check in to your hotel for Europe Deal Tour.
Walk through this car free village to reach the Europe Deal Tour cable way station of the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
Ascend by the cableway to reach the summit at 3883 meters for spectacular views of the mighty Matterhorn.
Rest of the day at Hotel, Overnight in Zermatt
Zermatt to Interlaken
Board on a train to travel to Interlaken from Zermatt for further Europe Deal Tour.
In the evening, experience the Switzerland’s first commercial jet boat ride. Enjoy 30 kilometres of unforgettable moments and 360 degree spins.
Overnight stay at Zermatt.
Mount Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald Tour
Board on a cog-wheel train from Interlaken to travel to Jungfraujoch pass – Europe's highest railway station.
Enjoy the dreamlike panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains of the Alps range surrounding the place from Jungfraujoch pass.
Visit the Ice Palace, the Sphinx observation hall and the Lindt Swiss chocolate heaven.
Lastly, board on a train and visit the city’s picture-perfect village, known as Grindelwald. It is a perfect example of a Swiss Ski Resort and also provides a lot of snow activities.
Interlaken to Lucerne
Board on a train from Interlaken and depart for Lucerne
Again board on a train to visit and discover the nearby places like the Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument.
Mount Titlis Tour
Take a train from Lucerne station to Engelberg – an alpine town located in central Switzerland. Stroll around the town for some time while admiring its mesmerizing beauty. Also, visit the Engelberg Abbey which is a 12th-century monastery.
Board on the "Rotair" cable car (world’s first rotating cable car) which runs to the Mount Titlis Summit. The revolving cable cars whose cabins rotate 360 degrees to give you an unforgettable view before you reach the top. Ride the ice flyer chair lift and walk on the Cliff Walk suspension bridge. You can also dare to try some other snow activities like Cliff Walking, Snow-tubing and Glacier Hiking.
Heading back to India
Board on a train from Lucerne to travel to Zurich Airport.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on seat-in-coach basis
- Standard check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is 12 PM
- The pricing is computed at the current Rate of Exchange of 1 USD = 65 INR. In case of any increase in the Rate of Exchange, the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline, the in/out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during the stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of trains, airplanes, buses, ships or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services, i.e., meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on the tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary/cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per the company policy