Bhutan Trip Deal Tours International
Bhutan Trip Deal Tours International is of a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, it is known for its religious communities, posts (or dzongs) and landscapes that range from subtropical fields to soak mountains and valleys. Texatroves Bhutan Trip Deal Tours International is an end to end escapade to the last extraordinary Himalayan kingdom, covered in secret and enchantment, where a conventional Buddhist culture blends with modern development.
Price Starting From
USD$ 225 + Taxes (Per Person) (Per Day)
Indicative Pricing, Actual Price on Request
Arrival in Paro Transfer to Thimpu and Thimpu Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon start for half day Thimphu sightseeing consist of Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, King's (National) Memorial Chorten - This Chorten was built in 1974 in a typical Tibetan style. It is also a center of worship for the people living in Thimphu. Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) - The Dzong is the seat of the national government and the Central Monastic Body, including the summer residence of the Je Khenpo (Chief Abbot of Bhutan) at present. & Folk Heritage Museum. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Excursion to Gangtey
After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft.). Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north. It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan. You can also visit Gangtey Gompha. Evening return back from your Bhutan Trip Deal Tours International. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Paro Sight Seeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Visit Tiger's Nest
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery whilst on your Bhutan Trip Deal Tours International. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey your Bhutan Trip Deal Tours concludes.
Bhutan Tour Package Pricing Grid
No of Pax
(Cost Per Person)
USD$ 2700 + 5% GST
USD$ 5400 + 5% GST
USD$ 8100 + 5% GST
USD$ 10800 + 5% GST
USD$ 13500 + 5% GST
USD$ 1350 + 5% GST
USD$ 3300 + 5% GST
USD$ 6600 + 5% GST
USD$ 9900 + 5% GST
USD$ 13200 + 5% GST
USD$ 16500 + 5% GST
USD$ 1650 + 5% GST
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary only
- All permits are included
- A vehicle for all the days 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sightseeing in SUV
- All meals on all days
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions segment
- No refreshment at any time (doesn’t include bed tea or evening tea)
- No personal expenses
- Any additional charges will be directly collected from the clients
- Monument entry fees
- Activity Charges
- Extra meals unless otherwise mentioned.
- Extra vehicle usage
- Expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances
- Early Check-in and Late Check Out Charges
- Rates are valid for Indian passport holders only
- All transfers and tours are on private basis
- Standard check in time is 1500 hours and check out time is 1100 hours
- The pricing is computed at current ROE, in case of any increase in ROE the difference will have to be paid
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services, however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized during your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the tour manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary / cancel the visit
- Payment and cancellation as per company policy